Every year, over 14 billion people world wide are diagnosed with cancer, and over 8 billion people die from cancer.
Have you, or has someone you know, been diagnosed with cancer?
Do you know someone struggling with a friend or family member’s cancer diagnosis?
Has a friend or loved one died from cancer?
Would you like others to pray for any caregivers or health professionals associated with cancer patient care?
If so, please submit your prayer requests below.
Prayer Request Form
Please note that this is not a confidential prayer request. Only submit prayer requests that you feel comfortable sharing online.
After being reviewed by one of our Prayer Team volunteers for compliance with our guidelines*, each prayer request will be prayed for and then approved. Your request will then be posted immediately, on the Cancer Prayer Requests page.
If you would like your prayer request to be shared on our Twitter page, click the “It’s Okay to Share This on Twitter” button below and you can write a shortened version of your prayer request. It will post within 30 minutes after approval.
Thank you for participating in our cancer prayer network. We appreciate the opportunity to pray with you.
Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
- Please submit only cancer related prayer requests.
- Use appropriate, G-rated language.
- Please use only first names or initials. You are also welcome to use a fake name. God knows who you are.
- Do not include any links. All links will be removed.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any prayer requests, for any reason.